Monday, April 29, 2013

You Know I'm In Love with Movies

''That's what you do when you free?'' ''Yeah, everybody needs a hobby''

Iron Patriot and Iron Man


Yes, I admit I'm over enthusiastic when talking about movies. Today, out of my plan again I join my friends to watch Iron Man 3 at One Borneo's GSC Cinema. For me, this movie is really great, it is more like a comedy movie now than a pure science fiction movie. What really touch me is the love of Tony for his girlfriend no matter how stubborn and self pride his character is, and how he try to protect his perfect woman even at the moment of death. Plus, the name for all the Iron Men model, sounds like bible chapters for me: Mark1, Mark2, Mark3 etc, which is kinda interesting.

I was very excited throughout the movie screening. But before that, in the advertisement session, something makes me scream and shout so loud in the crowded cinema>> It's  the trailer of Star Trek: Into Darkness!! Oh no! >< I wont forgive myself if I miss this movie! Movie Marathon, here we go!
Excitement coming soon :)

No comments: