Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Time tests Trust

Once I've been told, ''It's always not about what you got, but what you made of what you got.'' I'm in love with dance and movies, for me it reflects the magical way of art in touching people's life. And it's always so great to share something that we love and keep inspiring people around us. 

     However, without self-control and faith in our heart, to chase after our passion on something we love, will never enough to lead us on the right path. I lost before, for following my own will even being told it's wrong. My stubbornness blinds my eyes to make things seems to be right than believe on something that suppose to be right. As I enjoy my life now and think back of the challenges that I faced, I feel so thankful for it. I wouldn't never find back myself and learn from my mistake without the striking of the challenges; and I would never learn to know how we can easily lose our faith and patience when things doesn't act on the timing we want. 

     I being promised things will be done as long as I keep believing. Well, weeks, months and years passed now. I admit my faith did shaken, especially when I think I'm the only person to face all the giants, and it even pull me down when the giants are my family members I loved. A voice keep telling me: '' How if it takes 10 years to see the result of the promise? How about another 20 years after that?'' I realize that,  matter of time is just the matter of time. Whether it will be done for us the next day or the next 80 years for us to see, it doesn't matter. Above all, who is the one we hold on to during the ups and downs while we are waiting? Who is the one we can fully put our trust in with our whole heart and never being failed?

For all readers, May God bless you and your family to have a joyful life in Him. :)

No comments: