Friday, May 24, 2013

Today's Bitter Sweet

Okay, there has been a lot of 'flies' chasing after me lately, I wonder where is my butterfly. Can I consider it as my 'single crisis'? One of the 'flies' has been threaten me to meet up, and things get even worse when I try to say nicely to him and reject him. Another old 'fly' has been treat me like his second wife, plan to buy me a car and a house to spend the rest of my life with me. I really feel like crying already. I wish I can just say 'actually I have a boyfriend already', then none of these will happen. Unfortunately I didn't and I don't want to lie to just get over it.

After a volcano type of emotion in daytime, I met up with my church buddies at Secret Recipe for dinner. Again, I ate too much; and again, food photos instead of people. 

I ordered two of these, guess which two are mine? XD


No comments: